Hills Ford

Today has been incredibly exciting! Not only do  leave for my first international competition, World Cups, tonight but I also visited Hills Ford to receive an amazing gift for this competition.

Without the support of Hills Ford, I wouldn't be able to travel to these competitions as flying to the locations is difficult and expensive with the added boats. Although not a million miles away, Millau (France), Salt and Sort (Spain) would be hard to access without this vehicle. 
Ford Tourneo Connect

It is an enormous honor to promote this family run, local distributor of Ford as they are always friendly, helpful and supportive. Although only having a short ride in the car so far, it was awesome with reversing camera, lots of space and awesome graphics.

On a final note, I would just like to say thank you once again to Hills Ford for their generosity and support, which has enabled me to travel to these events and develop my paddling.


Comments