HPP

With the copious amounts of summer weather, and a short break between exams, it was time for another trip to Nottingham. However, in true HPP style, it was rather less sunny and still quite overcast. 

I spent the morning working on behalf of Alex Wilkinson Photography, catching lots of photos of the many groups rafting. 

Then in the afternoon, I was quickly back on the water, and in the 2014 Rockstar. Once again I remembered how much fun huge, clean loops are and feel this plastic may be better for me. However, I do find it harder to bring around in McNastys, and although I was soon getting them on the right, the left was still a far way off. 

After some time in inlet, and a few rides in troll, I was soon distracted by the tubing and couldn't resist a go. So I ended up surfing inlet in a rubber ring, before getting back in my boat for a few more rides as the final rafts of the day finished their runs.

Comments