HPP & ASP

Despite being struck down with Trent Tummy last week, it was back up to HPP for another day and some more training with Den. (This time, even with some sun!!)

Sweetwater Coaching ASP Athletes HPP Training - Den Newton

Throughout the day, I chose to do three mini sessions to keep focus and not wear myself out too much. One of the main struggles of the day was actually a cut on my ankle. Originally caused from where my foot rubs on the carbon, spending so much time kayaking it is now pretty painful, especially for looping and McNasty's. Therefore, with the addition of some foam and doing other moves instead, I managed to continue kayaking through the day. 

However, it was still epic to be on the water as always and catching up with more of the ASP guys. Things are coming along and just keen to keep pushing my own boating and most importantly enjoying being on the water!


Comments