12 Days of Burners - Garb

Day 12

On the twelfth day of Burners, final paddling day, we had fun on Garb.

For our last day on camp, it was pancakes for breakfast before heading to the feature, collecting a fellow Brit on the way.


My first session was quite good and I was starting to get the hang of the feature and being able to blunt on it. I felt a new energy and was more relaxed in the eddy. However, halfway through the session, a raft knocked one of our cameras into the river which put a negative on the last day.



After lunch (and a game of Monopoly Deal), we headed back down to the river to try more blunts. With the line up relatively short, I had a fair few goes but could soon feel my arms getting more tired earlier in each ride.

It was a great last day and feel some progress has been made, which I can continue to push in the time before team training.





Comments

Post a Comment